Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Wife, My Best Friend

I don't feel as though I would be out of line at all to claim that I am unworthy of the amazing woman I duped into marrying me. She is truly out of my league and I'm lucky she doesn't realize it.

It is hard to organize words into the right order to express how grateful I am that she is here with me. She has blossomed into a beautiful mother and is flourishing as a parent to our son. Her love, sincerity, hope and faith make our house a home. She takes such good care of Truan and I that I couldn't ask for anything more. We have so much fun playing games, watching movies and being parents together.

She is my best friend.


Tonight, though we are busy preparing to leave for Utah in the morning she let me go ride my motorcycle. I really needed it. Thank you baby.






I found some mud :)

1 comment:

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Sounds like my husband. Nothing like a little riding therapy.