Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter on Parade

Ok, I'm going to say it. I didn't take enough pictures.
Truan went to his first Easter Egg Hunt in downtown Twin Falls. Unfortunately, by the time we parked and got across the street, all the eggs were taken. We learned our lesson to get there earlier, and we're glad we have a baby who doesn't understand that he left with the same amount of plastic eggs that he came with.
We did, of course, have him pose as if he was included in an egg hunt frenzy!
Enjoy



"We're so excited!"


"No, really. I promise. I'm excited."


"You said everyone else would be dressed up like me, mom"





" I could have sworn I saw an egg up here.
! But Oh MY, the view is nice"


"What? You say no Easter Eggs left? Can I take my tie off now?"



Kris knew how much fun I had playing with the Batman kite, that he got me a really nice PINK kite. I LOVE it. Now I just have to figure out how to fly it.




And BuBBLES! Don't forget the Bubbles! Here's Kylie and Kellie enjoying that Twin Falls breeze! Good for Kites and Bubbles.


I love this kid

4 comments:

Daddio and Marmie said...

OK, Mina, you should get a Pulitzer for your captions, you make me laugh so hard!!!!!!
Truan looks cute as ever. I loved the tie.

Love,

Marmie

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

He is so cute! Yeah good thing he's little and doesn't know, cause I think you might have had a crazy moment! My oh my. I love the smile then crying pictures! Classic!

Bethany said...

bean i miss you already. love the outfit. glad to see you and your family this weekend. come soon to CA so our kids can play more. Both you and Kris are great at captions, i love to read your blog. keep the conv. up between you and everyone else in the house that doesn't speak. love ya, Beth

Jaclyn said...

Little boys in ties are fantastic-- love your writing!