Friday, April 3, 2009

Glitter Eggs

Ask my mom. Ask any of my sisters. You can even ask my husband. I LOVE things that sparkle!
I have ever since I was little. If it was sparkly, glittery or shiny, and caught my eye, it went directly to my sock and underwear drawer. Society says that adults shouldn't keep weird things in their underwear drawers, so I have to get my kicks one way or another.
I got out he glitter and glue and enjoyed some good sparkly fun!
Confession:
I put some on my face...


The colors









The Finished Product



7 comments:

christina clark said...

so is that the new tray that you got at target? that is worth every penny, it is super cute. the eggs turned out great! way to go meens!

Amy Harris Shearman said...

Love it! You're so creative :)

Walter said...

Hey so cute! Such a great idea. did you do more than three?-Arz

Julie said...

Lady you make me laugh!

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

I love this!! They look awesome!! You've inspired me to get creative! It's hard to believe it's Easter time already! Great job Meens!

Carrie said...

seriously cute! i think i might go try it

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

awesome! I love them. So, some were on a stick? Did you blow the eggs first and then glitter them?? Do tell, I want to try it!