Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rain Rain ....Feed my lawn!

It's rainy, which is good because that means I don't have to water my lawn. But bad because now we're stuck inside the house all day. To keep my mind off it all, I pulled out my sewing machine and begun a few little projects that I've wanted to do for a while. Check 'em out:



It's an I Spy Fish! You put random toys in it for your kids to find!



Truan soon realized that his toys were inside the fish and began being very concerned that they would never escape: "Help, man! Help, Ball!" I didn't plan for that.



And a towel bib. Cause we can never have enough bibs around here!

Stay tuned for more projects from a husbandless, home-bound woman.

2 comments:

Aria said...

Oh Meens, Those are so adorable! Good job. That's so funny that Truan wanted to help the ball and man. Who would've thought huh? I miss you

Bethany said...

so much fun. what a great crafter you are, you and fran make me crazy! love the truan! hope your husband is home soon. I know how you feel@! love ya!