Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

Ok, I'm finally putting Easter pictures up! I took a bunch of pictures of Truan at the Easter Egg Hunt, but as I scrolled through all the pictures I remembered how windy it was that morning. I don't have a normal looking picture of Truan. His face was scrunched up in every one! The good news is, we saw the Easter Bunny and Truan didn't cry! Score!
Truan has no idea who the Easter Bunny is or how a basket of goodies showed up in his bedroom, but it was fun to have a kid old enough to do the Easter Traditions with!



He'll be so glad when he's 17 and these pictures pop up! Our Easter Flower! Ha ha!


The Easter Flower gets aggresive, "Put down the camera, mom!"






Looking for more Easter goodies





What? Is it windy??




"How much longer do we wait in the cold??"




The Easter Bunny!


Coloring Eggs!




Are those a pair of cute boys or what??

No comments: