Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's For Dinner?



The hardest part of my day is trying to figure out what to make for dinner. What do we have in the fridge? How many times can you make chicken and pasta in one week?

I've recently been planning my week out on Sunday evenings. This way when 4 or 5 o'clock rolls around I know if I should be defrosting chicken or frying up some ground beef. This has now made my Sunday Evenings very unpleasant! Trying to think of one dinner is hard enough, but thinking up 6 dinners in one sitting seems to be extremely stressful for me. You'd think planning ahead would take all the stress out of it. Nope.
I'm not sure who said it first, but in my family we joke about how every woman only has so many "dinners" in her. Is it possible that I've reached my quota at 25 years old??.......Yes.

1 comment:

Rosie Boren said...

This post reminds me of our dear friend Anne Wallins sisters blog! http://thisweekfordinner.com/

Tons of people list what they are having for dinner for the week and than you get lots of ideas.

I struggle with the same thing and I am 22? oh man