Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Jelly Bean

When Truan was born, I remember having the camera on hand at all times. While he was napping or just hanging out. I couldn't help but want to capture every expression! Now that I am a mother of two, I find things are a little different this time around. The time that I am not breastfeeding or changing diapers, I'm trying to make food for Truan or me or pick up after an explosion of blocks in the front room. I suddenly realized that I have been totally lacking in the photo department with this new Jelly Bean of ours. She changes SO much everyday! And I am horrible for not documenting this! So, I am going to make a goal to take a picture of her everyday! Even if it's just one, while she's sleeping. It's hard to get a newborn to perform. Well here's my first installment of new pics.





5 comments:

Walter said...

Great pics Mina I can't wait to actually see her

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

Oh I love it! She is so cute! What do you use to hold her bow down?

Daddio and Marmie said...

Oh Jelly Bean, I miss your soft fat cheeks, come visit Gramma.

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

so cute! and she fits in her clothes!

Daddio and Marmie said...

Hey, this last picture of her reminds me of Mommy Alta. Have you ever seen that large baby picture of her in Grandma's house? The one in the cool oval frame?

Mom