Monday, March 15, 2010

Thank You for Truan

Truan said his first prayer last night. We had kneeled down for prayer and Truan was having a hard time focusing, so I decided it might be his turn to say Family Prayer. I didn't think it would work, but we tried anyway. With the prodding of Mom, this was his prayer:
" Heavan Father,
Thank you Puppies, Thank you Mommy, Thank you Daddy, Thank you Church, Thank you Freinds, Name, Jezoo Christ, Amen!"

Simple and sweet. It's been my favorite Mommy Moment so far. I love this kid!





oh, and here's a random picture of Truan and Denny. Just liked the picture, enjoy:

4 comments:

Aria said...

OMG that's the most precious moment ever! I miss the fat-man tru-nan. I could just bite those cheeks right off

Heather said...

OH YOU ARE ONE AWESOME MOMMA!! That is adorable, Truan is ADORABLE!!

Carrie said...

OH I love first prayers!! Ryan has those same ones! And the more we ask the more he wants to do it!! Good job Truan!

Jaclyn said...

So cute-- can't believe how big he his!