Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Quick Laugh

The kid does the funniest stuff.
Today I was doing some laundry, (You know, that big pile that never goes away? You know the one)when Truan decided to rummage through my clean pile that I was folding. He finally popped out of the pile with his Halloween costume! He was pretty excited to see it again and tried to put it on, wrapping it unsuccessfully around his neck. So I helped him a little, just sliding his arms through. He has been so happy about this new "outfit" of his, that he's been wearing all day. It was so cute, I had to post a pic or two.





5 comments:

Aria said...

HE is such a fat man!!! And he's so short that his pant legs are scrunched up at the feet. I love it. Too cute

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

very cute! And I loved your family costume idea by the way- super cute.

Brian and Lindsey said...

He's so cute:) I love how excited kids get about little things.

Diana said...

Meens, your preggo? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS? I saw your comment on Marissa's blog so CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Daddio and Marmie said...

OK, too CUTE for words, especially the looking at himself in the mirror. I loved your costumes for Halloween, very clever. Loved the hair Mina.

Love,

Mom