Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's California on the phone, They want their Mina Back!!

I'm not going to pretend to play catch up. Instead, I will post a few of my favorite pictures that my sisters and I took when we went to Santa Cruz. SO much fun! I miss my sisters so much. Just being able to stay up and talk has been a priceless possession that I've truly missed.



Me and My sister, Francesca







Jeff, nice.



Francesca, Daddio and ME


Me and Franny. We took probably 50 pictures and got really tired of jumping, but it was worth it! We're awesome!



Is this kid awesome or what.



4 comments:

The Farmer's said...

Mina, Truan is ADORABLE!!!! Love the pictures.

The Mills Family said...

Mina...I just have to tell you, YOU LOOK GREAT! You really do! Glad you had such a great time! Let's get together soon!
Natalie

Bethany said...

bean we want our mina back. COme back soon and bring the boys, we love ya!

Daddio and Marmie said...

OK, the offer still stands, you come out for Thanksgiving and you get to keep the hoodie that you stole from me.

Love,

Mom

PS, I need my Truan fix.