Monday, July 7, 2008

Testing, Testing 1, 2, 3....

Hello all.
Thanks to the web-smarts of the Forsyth Family, we had previously tried blogging on our own website. I still love it and we might still use it, but I'm trying out Blogspot to see if it's easier to use. Not all of us are the blog achievers that Francesca and Christina are. And maybe if we use this site, it wont take half the day to upload all the images. Please leave a comment, telling us how you like it, and which one you prefer. Here goes...










He pretends, but he really loves being smothered by his mom and dad!


7 comments:

Aria said...

man i love truan he always has that ticked off look it's great he's such a stud

heatherann said...

Hey Mina --- Love this idea. It seems much faster but let us know what you decide. We love to come and see the pics of the little cutie pie! Oh yeaah, we like you and Kris too!

Carrie said...

Hey guys! I agree with Heather about this place too...
Truan is so stinkin' cute! I love the eyebrows!

Diana said...

Meens, I love the new blog! I especially love your picture on the side sporting the game night championship shirt! That makes me happy! I think I still have mine somewhere actually!!!!

Diana said...

Meens, I love the new blog! I especially love your picture on the side sporting the game night championship shirt! That makes me happy! I think I still have mine somewhere actually!!!!

Amy Harris Shearman said...

OOooooo you're a blogger now :) yay I vote keep it

Daddio and Marmie said...

Totally thumbs up on the new blog!!!! I LIKE it.

Love,

Marmie